We supply spiral profile wound pipe machine to produce the HDPE/PP spiral profile wound pipe and fittings, manhole from DN/ID300mm to DN/ID 4500mm. The main applications for the profile pipe products are non-pressure applications like rain water drainage, storm water, sea outfall pipe, marine structured wall pipe, sewer piping systems and chemical storage tanks as well as low-pressure applications like irrigation systems.
The great advantage of this HDPE/PP Krah Pipe machine is that production is very flexible that one machine can produce the pipe from DN300 to DN4500 and changing time is very short to change the production from DN300 to DN4500mm, also can produce different type and ring stiffness classes pipe from SN2 to SN16.
Main Feature of HDPE/PP Profiled Pipe Machine
· Pipe diameters: DN/ID 300 mm up to DN/ID 4500 mm
· Pipes length: 6 m, with integrated socket and spigot or according to customer's requirement.
· Material: High density Polyethylene, Polypropylene (PP-HM, PP-B, PP-H)
· Output: 700-1500kg/h, according to EN13476 all stiffness classes upto SN32
· Application: Drainage systems, Sewage systems, Industrial pipes, Relining, sea Outfall pipes, marine structured wall pipe, chemical tank
Krah pipes, krah machine, krah pipe machine, Krah profiled pipe,
Krah production technology is a helical extrusion (spiral wound)